Sunday, August 8

Pregnant?

Dear Kaitlyn,


ok, i am due to start wednesday, but i started last wednesday, or at least it thought......i went to the bathroom last wed. and when i wiped it was very very light pink, but there was nothing in the toilet. so i sat there for a few minutes waiting for my period to start b-c i could feel it coming (i was slightly cramping) well, it never did. so that night i go home and its the same thing. so i decided to put a finger inside and when i pulled it out there was deep brown mucus on my finger. but it never came out of me on its own. then about 3 hrs latr i started. now my periods are usually really heavy, but this time it was LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT i rob could have worn the same tampon for the past 4 days!!!!! O & the cramps that i experienced the first night were SO BAD i slept in the bathtub with hot hot water trying to relieve the pain and all i could do was scream and cry! please help me. and i took 2 tests and they r both neg. thanks, 
Period problems! 


Dear period problems,

With that you have told me, you should not be pregnant. The brown discharge is completely normal. Your not alone on this. Even if your period is normally heavy and then becomes light, it can change every time. No one really stays the same. Depending on your age some times if your younger, or just started for the first time a few months or even a few years, its unregular because its still becoming normal. If your older and have had it a while it will more likely just be something little, if your period becomes worse and so light you miss it for a few months call your doctor. Even if you could use the same tampon or pad, NEVER DO that. Change it regularly.
Hope this helps<3
Kaitlyn 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i didnt leave the same one in. but everyone keeps telling me i am preg. i honestly feel pregnant & want to be, but idk. also, the brown stuff is like brownish greyish mucus. it doesnt come out of me! when i put my finger in, it is stuck to my finger. please help me

AskKaitlyn said...

I think you should go to a doctor with this. I am not sure.
Sorrry

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn is an idiot with zero life experience. Don't listen to her advice, she hasn't even had a regular cycle yet. See your doctor.

AskKaitlyn said...

You can stop hating my page. I am sorry you feel the way you do?