Sunday, August 8

Friendship Problems

Dear Kaitlyn
Basically i was best friends with this girl and we kind of split apart. People said she used me and things and i believed them and even my mum went of her because she changed. Now we arent as friendly but she has been saying really mean things about me behind her back. Ive been told she has and she also takes all my friends away from me and copies me. I know i shouldnt have done this but i went on her account and read her emails and she said really mean stuff about me to one of my old friends(a friend she took of me) and was saying i used her and i go in moods with her and she doesnt get me. Also she listened to me about something and then put i dont know why i did. She carried on being mean and put she thinks i forgot about her and i dont bother with her. She was basically saying mean things about me and turning it the other way round making it look my fault. She also said things to other people.I dont like whats she changed into, a bitchy person and someone who isnt a good friends yes i know i shouldnt of hacked her but if i didnt and we became friends i would of been friends with a girl who bitched and said mean things about me and pretened nothing happened. What should i do? or what should i say? I dont really want to loose her.
Helpp:( x


Dear Friendship Problems, 



Every girl meets someone who we think is are best friend but can really be the opposite. I have had this happen to me quite a few times, she is probley jealous or trying to get your attention! I know that probley sounds crazy but it's the truth. She probley doesn't want to lose you either! You sound like you have been friends for a while, and maybe you can say to her "I know you are growing up and sometimes that causes people to change, but when you change you can still be my friend. We can have more than one friend but I would like to stay yours too. And people have been telling me that you are talking about me, if it is not true then thats fine but if it is please stop, because I do respect are friend ship." You don't want to say you know she was because you saw it because that will end your friendship if she knows you hacked her account! 
I hope this helps, love,
Kaitlyn

No comments: