Tuesday, August 10

Why is my boyfriend acting different and acting like he does not care?

I have been with my boyfriend for about 9 months now and when our relationship started he actually acted like he cared and wanted to have sex. Now we rarely ever have sex and his excuse is that he is too tired. I know he is not cheating because we are together all the time. Also it seems as if he does not want to hang out as often as we use too. He now also acts like he could careless about me and what happens in our relationship and every time I try to talk to him about it he just tells me to shut up and that I am annoying but he says he loves me and wants to be with me so what is the reason for that? Could he just be in this relationship because he is waiting for something else to come along? I really need some advice I am stressing myself to the point where I feel anxious all the time and I cannot mentally and emotionally handle it anymore.


Dear anonymous, 
I have been threw something very similar to what you are going threw, almost every woman in this world unfortantly will. In your case something big I saw was the your always together, maybe some space could kill the tension. But if he doesn't change sooner or later, I know you don't want to hear this, but the relationship can not go very far. In marriage you together for years, if nine months ends his ways of feelings, who knows what two years will do! I am sorry. 

If I help please suggest me to friends,
Kaitlyn ♥

No comments: